- I did my first dive in 1977 aged 14.
- Certified as a Diving Instructor in 1992, and have a broad range of certifications from PADI, NAUI and IANTD.
- In 1992, Did I managed a dive center, Gotlands Dykmateriel, on the island Gotland in Sweden and in 1995 did I set up my own dive center on the island, Visby dykcenter.
- At the end of the 1990s, did I also initiated and managed the Swedish Championship in Treasure Hunting in diving.
- In 1998, I set up a Diving Society which still travels annually to diving around the world.
- I has worked with dive centers in Philippines and in the Red Sea.
- In 1992, I bought my first underwater camera and have been shooting underwater photos ever since.
- I have produced photos and films from trips in Sweden, Norway, Malta, Spain, The Red Sea, Maldives, Dominican Republic, South Africa, Palau, Barbados, Bali, Philippines, Ambon and Banda Sea.
- My films have been shown on Swedish National Television.
- win the third place in world shot out contest 2020
- In a final just now, the final is ending 23/12 18.00
Photos have been published in the following media, magazines and newspapers
Grace , me and Tom Von Sivers
- Gad Tegnérgatan Stockholm
- Vaxholms Bibliotek
- Åmåls stadshotel
- ljusterö Gallery
- Intervju i radio – Roslagen live 26/5-2020
- 25 june-30 august G.A.D Tegnergatan Stockholm
- next Exhibition
- Ålmålsstatshotel start 9 janari 2021 sweden https://www.amalsstadshotell.se/
- Länsmansgården åkersberga 20 march-11 april sweden https://osterakerskonsthall.se/
- Ljusterökonstföreningen Ljusterö 13feb -28feb sweden https://artworks.se/ljusterokonstforening
- Just Now Torreveja Spain, Adress El Italiano Calle Ciudad Real 3
Contests just now, we are waiting for the results… 23/12 18.00 Fotovideosub Spain
Contests – Third place in world shot out 2019
My dive training certificates
Here can you see all my life in diving, with long hair, no hair. hahaha