My date of birth: 1963-02-09
- I did my first dive in 1977 aged 14.
- Certified as a Diving Instructor in 1992, and have a broad range of certifications from PADI, NAUI and IANTD.
- In 1992, Did I managed a dive center, Gotlands Dykmateriel, on the island Gotland in Sweden and in 1995 did I set up my own dive center on the island, Visbydykcenter.
- At the end of the 1990s, did I also initiated and managed the Swedish Championship in Treasure Hunting in diving.
- In 1998, Did I set up a Diving Society which still travels annually to diving around the world.
- I has worked with dive centers in Philippines and in the Red Sea.
- In 1992, did I bought my first underwater camera and have been shooting underwater photos ever since.
- I have produced photos and films from trips in Sweden, Norway, Malta, Spain, The Red Sea, Maldives, Dominican Republic, South Africa, Palau, Barbados, Bali, Philippines, Ambon and Banda Sea.
- My films have been shown on Swedish National Television.
- The Photos have been published in the following magazines and newspapers:
Dyk, UVM, Tauchen, Dyknet, Gotland folkblad, Gotlands allehanda, Svenska dagbladet, Mitt i Stockholm. and as part of commercials.
- Gad tegnergatan Stockholm, Vaxholms Bibliotek, Åmålsstats hotel
- Contest : Third place in world shot out 2019
- Teuda-Macro 2020-3
My dive training certificates.
Here can you see all my life in diving, with long hair, no hair and with beard. hahaha